DPA ENHANCES THE BENEFITS OF DHA AND EPA
OPTIMIZED OMEGA-3 ABSORPTION
Given equal doses, seal oil raises overall Omega-3 levels in the body better than fish oil.
AMPLIFY EPA EFFICIENCY 10x
DPA intensifies the beneficial effects of EPA in the repair of damaged vessels.
PROVIDES BETTER CARDIOVASCULAR PROTECTION
DPA outperfoms EPA and DHA in reducing the risk of blood clots.
INCREASES ALL OMEGA-3 LEVELS
DPA helps the body absorb EPA and DHA while boosting levels of all three, while additional EPA only increases the amount of EPA.
PROVEN BENEFITS FOR :
The Whole Family
- Increased Cardio Protection
- Reduces inflammation
- Regulates and stabilizes mood
- Promotes positive maintenance of cholesterol levels
- Reduction of triglycerides
- Balances HDL (good cholesterol)
- Increases Vo2Max
- Reduces fatigue by 4.75%
- Increases neuromuscular function and overall performance
- Increases muscle activation
- Increases the contraction force by 4.1%
- Increases the rate of force development by 7.6%
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease
- Improves endothelial function
- Improves the TG ratios (promotes HDL)
- Fights plaque buildup in arteries
- Reduces symptoms associated with depression, including those using anti-depressants
- Benefits numerous brain functions including memory
- Stimulates brain activity
- Increase DHA levels in breast milk
- Provides Omega-3’s that aid in proper development of the fetus
- Stimulates the immune system
- Decreases risk of postpartum depression
- Has a positive effect on pregnancy diabetes (no impact on “glucose intake”)
Get the information document for health professionals!
In comparison with fish oil, the seal oil based omega-3 has many advantages such as DPA. We also understand that the difference between the two oils is very technical. That is why we have prepared an informative document for health professionals. This way, we would like to submit you various scientific studies, case studies, as well as comprehensive explanatory PDF documents that you can present to your clients. It is therefore our pleasure to offer you our document for free. Simply complete our online form to confirm your interest. P.S.: We also invite you to subscribe to our newsletter to receive more information on the subject (optional).