SeaDNA Capsules Bottle (500mg)
Seal Oil is a source of EPA, DHA and DPA. Unique by nature, seal oil is the only supplement rich in natural DPA, a key building block to health that can be found in breast milk. Discover the benefits of a daily dose of SeaDNA Omega-3 made of 100% pure seal oil.
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA, DHA, DPA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Gelatin, glycerin and tocopherols (vitamin E).
- 500 mg x 120 softgels
- 500 mg x 240 softgels
- 3 years from date of manufacture
- Sealed cardboard box
- 36 bottles per box
- Close tightly after use. Keep away from light at temperature between 15°C and 25°C.
NPN # 80070643
Adults : 4 softgels 1-2 times daily
Adolescents : 9-17 years old: 3 softgels 2 times daily
Children : 1-8 years old 2 softgels 2 times daily
SEAL OIL (Made with seal blubber) Pagophilus groenlandicus : 500 mg
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (PUFAs) : 115 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) : 30 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 40 mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid) : 19 mg
Gelatin, glycerin et tocopherols (vitamin E)