Lemon-Flavour Omega-3 Seal Oil (200 ml)
- Contains 4% DPA naturally along with EPA and DHA
- Purified seal oil, never artificially concentrated or modified
- Quick absorption
- Quality assured
- No reflux
- Versatile and great tasting
- Proudly 100% Canadian
Per teaspoon (5 ml):
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid): 360 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid): 270 mg
- DPA (Docosapentaenoic Acid): 171 mg
- Total DHA + EPA + DPA: 801 mg
- Natural lemon flavour and tocopherols (anti-oxidants)
- 200 ml = Forty (40) daily doses
- Adults: 1 tsp, 1-2 times daily
- Adolescents 9-17 Years: ½ tsp, 2 times daily
- Children 1-8 years: ¼ tsp, 2 times daily
- Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight. Once opened, refrigerate for up to 100 days. Close tightly after usage.
- Source of Omega-3 (EPA, DHA and DPA) for the maintenance of good health.
- Helps support the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
Perfect for the whole family:
SeaDNA Seal oil meets or exceed the most stringent industry requirements for heavy metals as well as the strict guidelines of the World Health Organization for toxins. Every batch is analyzed by an independent third-party laboratory and has been granted a Canadian Natural Product classification by Health Canada.
Discover our seal oil Omega-3 recipes!
You may also like…
Seal oil is composed of a balanced chain of Omega-3 containing EPA, DHA and DPA, which naturally occurs in the same proportions in the human body at the same time. Birth, but which one loses in aging.
From the icy waters of Canada, SeaDNA Omega-3 in composed of 100% pure seal oil in the form of natural triglycerides (TG). Unique in its nature, seal oil is one of the only supplements rich in natural DPA (Docosapentaenoic acid) that is also found in breast milk.
INCREASED EFFICIENCY THROUGH DPA
DPA would have significant significance on the functioning of metabolism, inflammation, cardiovascular health, reduced triglyceride levels as well as neuroprotective effects in aging and neurodegenerative diseases.
Because the seal is a mammal and has a different molecular structure than fish oil, seal oil penetrates the blood system more easily and quickly, allowing for more complete metabolic absorption and assimilation.
SEAL OIL VS. FISH OIL
«In my laboratory, using an animal model, I found that seal oil is definitely better than fish oil. If someone is currently consuming fish oil capsules, perhaps he should switch to seal oil.»
Dr. Sukhinder Cheema, professor of biochemistry at memorial University in St. John (Terre-Neuve)
Click here to learn more about the benefits of seal oil and fish oil.