Product from the Magdalen Islands
Inspired from an original recipe from Maghreb, our Charcutier has judiciously mixed seal meat with beef. With a subtle taste of cumin and pepper, our merguez is spiced to perfection (medium).
Ideal for a royal couscous … from the sea!
- The ideal is to cook the merguez in a frying pan on lower heat, with a little bit of olive oil.
- Put lid on pan but leave a little open space for moisture to escape.
- Cook for about 3 minutes.
- As long as the merguez is still soft, it’s not ready!
- Do not poke and never boil.
Seal meat, pork, water & seasoning.