If you’ve ever logged on to www.SeaDNA.ca then you’ve probably seen a simple statement. Four little words that encapsulate what SeaDNA Canada is all about:
With this in mind we are gearing up for the biggest health show in Eastern Canada: CHFA Toronto.
The Canadian Health Food Association’s health show in T.O. brings together a “who’s who” of the industry in one (large and extremely busy) place. Over 850 exhibitors representing the best in the Canadian health industry will assemble at the Toronto Convention Centre on September 16th and 17th. SeaDNA is proud that our great seal products will be showcased to this educated and experienced crowd of health product experts.
SeaDNA will be presenting three products at CHFA:
- Our Omega-3 Seal Oil capsules
- Our Omega-3 Seal Oil in free form *New*
- Our Chipotle, Pepper & Maple Seal Jerky *New*
SEADNA OMEGA-3 SEAL OIL CAPSULES
Both SeaDNA capsules and our new Lemon Oil have the same great properties and are a natural alternative to the often highly concentrated oils that promise artificially increased levels of EPA and DHA.
Why Seal Oil?
1/ Contains DPA:
DPA occurs naturally in few places: Seal Oil and a mother’s breast milk are two. DPA intensifies the benefits of traditional Omega-3’s (DHA and EPA).
2/ 10 X More Effective:
The maximal stimulation of endothelial cell migration by DPA can be achieved using only 1/10 of the required EPA concentration.
3/ Easy to digest:
The mammalian molecular triglyceride structure of the seal is more easily accepted by the human body which means no “fishy burps” and optimal absorption for better results.
*NEW* SEADNA LEMON- FLAVOURED OMEGA-3 SEAL OIL
More Omega-3 Every Day:
Only 1 teaspoon equals 800mg of DHA+EPA+DPA!
Even Better Absorption:
Seal oil molecules have Omega-3 fats primarily in the sn-1 and sn-3 positions as opposed to the sn-2 position of fish oil. Fats in the sn-3 position are more readily absorbed by the body. In a liquid form seal oil has been shown to promote even faster absorption, leading to greater effectiveness.
Ideal For Kids:
No capsules to swallow and easy to add to the morning juice!
Easy To Incorporate Into Your Daily Routine:
Add it to your smoothie or salad!
*NEW* SeaDNA SEAL JERKY
The great, natural benefits seal can provide can also be found in our new seal jerky, which we are excited to also present at CHFA East.
A quick search of the Googles will tell you that a “Superfood” is defined as “a nutrient-rich food considered to be especially beneficial for health and well-being.”
They are foods that offer something special. An extra boost from mother nature that separates it from the pack.
SeaDNA Seal Jerky is exactly this. In fact, it might just be the most nutritious jerky option on the market. Check this out:
Yes. Those are the correct values. For each 30g serving you get 15g of protein. This ratio is almost unheard of. And it has plenty of other great health benefits too.
Oh, We should also mention that SeaDNA Seal Jerky tastes fantastic!
Our smoky blend of chipotle, pepper & maple compliments the natural taste of the seal to create a high-energy, delicious jerky product that stands alone among its peers.
The good folks behind CHFA East in Toronto proclaim in their show preview that “there’s always something new to discover.”
SeaDNA Omega-3 Seal Oil and our natural Seal Jerky are ready to be discovered and experienced as this evolution of a Canadian tradition continues.
SeaDNA Canada will be in Booth 2112 at the Canada Health Food Association’s East Trade Show in Toronto on September 16th and 17th.
Our seal products are approved and certified by:
(1) F.Shahidi, et al. Seal blubber oil: a novel source of w3 fatty acids, 1996.
(2) Toshie Kanayasu-Toyoda, et al. Docosapentaenoic acid (22:5, n-3), an elongation metabolite of eicosapentaenoic acid (20:5, n-3), is a potent stimulator of endothelial cell migration on pretreatment in vitro, 1996.
(3) Neil J. Mann, et al. Effects of seal oil and tuna-fish oil on platelet parameters and plasma lipid levels in healthy subjects, epub, 2010.
(4) Wang J, et al. Effect of chemical randomization on positional distribution and stability of omega-3 oil triacylglycerols, 2010.
(5) Mason RP, Sherratt SC.Omega-3 fatty acid fish oil dietary supplements contain saturated fats and oxidized lipids that may interfere with their intended biological benefits, 2017.
(6) Mann NJ, et al. Effects of seal oil and tuna-fish oil on platelet parameters and plasma lipid levels in healthy subjects, 2010.