It’s almost time to Expo in Toronto once again!
CHFA East is coming up this weekend (Sept. 14 and 15) and we can’t wait to meet up with old friends and make a bunch of new ones as well!
SeaDNA Canada will be on hand (Booth 2723) showcasing both our Omega-3 Seal Oil products and our incredibly nutritious seal jerky. We encourage all to stop by and see for themselves why the Canadian Omega-3 is the complete choice for the entire family!
SeaDNA Omega-3 Seal Oil is a natural alternative to the often highly concentrated oils that promise artificially increased levels of EPA and DHA.
Why Seal Oil?
1/ Contains DPA:
DPA occurs naturally in few places: Seal Oil and a mother’s breast milk are two. DPA intensifies the benefits of traditional Omega-3’s (DHA and EPA).
2/ 10 X More Effective:
The maximal stimulation of endothelial cell migration by DPA can be achieved using only 1/10 of the required EPA concentration.
3/ Easy to digest:
The mammalian molecular triglyceride structure of the seal is more easily accepted by the human body which means no “fishy burps” and optimal absorption for better results.
More Omega-3 Every Day:
Only 1 teaspoon equals 800mg of DHA+EPA+DPA!
Even Better Absorption:
Seal oil molecules have Omega-3 fats primarily in the sn-1 and sn-3 positions as opposed to the sn-2 position of fish oil. Fats in the sn-3 position are more readily absorbed by the body. In a liquid form seal oil has been shown to promote even faster absorption, leading to greater effectiveness.
Ideal For Kids:
No capsules to swallow and easy to add to the morning juice!
Easy To Incorporate Into Your Daily Routine:
Add it to your smoothie or salad!
Our smoky blend of chipotle, pepper & maple compliments the natural taste of the seal to create a high-energy, delicious jerky product that stands alone among its peers. SeaDNA Seal Jerky is:
|PROTEIN PACKED: With a 50% protein content you get one of the highest natural levels of protein currently available in a jerky product.|
|HIGH IN IRON: Each bar contains 64% of your daily iron needs: a huge boost for people struggling with iron deficiency.|
|LEAN POWER: Low in fat naturally, SeaDNA Seal Jerky has just 0.5g of unsaturated fat per serving and 60 calories.|
|NUTRIENT RICH: Along with protein and iron, SeaDNA has naturally high levels of Magnesium, Zinc and Phosphorus.|
|SAFE AND HEALTHY: SeaDNA Seal Meat has been tested and meets all safety requirements pertaining to heavy metals as defined by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. All SeaDNA products are processed in facilities approved by government agencies.|
|GLUTEN FREE: SeaDNA Seal Jerky is prepared without the use of gluten.|
|SUSTAINABLE, SECURE & CANADIAN: With a population of over 7-million, the North Atlantic harp seal herd is very strong. The quota for the annual harvest is set and strictly monitored by the Canadian Department of Fisheries and Oceans.|
*NOTE FOR ALL RETAILERS TAKING PART IN CHFA EAST*:
SeaDNA Omega-3 Products are available for all stores supplied by McKesson Canada.
(1) F.Shahidi, et al. Seal blubber oil: a novel source of w3 fatty acids, 1996.
(2) Toshie Kanayasu-Toyoda, et al. Docosapentaenoic acid (22:5, n-3), an elongation metabolite of eicosapentaenoic acid (20:5, n-3), is a potent stimulator of endothelial cell migration on pretreatment in vitro, 1996.
(3) Neil J. Mann, et al. Effects of seal oil and tuna-fish oil on platelet parameters and plasma lipid levels in healthy subjects, epub, 2010.
(4) Wang J, et al. Effect of chemical randomization on positional distribution and stability of omega-3 oil triacylglycerols, 2010.
(5) Mason RP, Sherratt SC.Omega-3 fatty acid fish oil dietary supplements contain saturated fats and oxidized lipids that may interfere with their intended biological benefits, 2017.
(6) Mann NJ, et al. Effects of seal oil and tuna-fish oil on platelet parameters and plasma lipid levels in healthy subjects, 2010.