SUGGESTED SEAL CUT : Seal Ribs (young seal)
- Sesame Oil 65 g
- Asian Pear, chopped 50 g
- Soy Sauce 50 g
- Rice Vinegar 40 g
- Green Onion, sliced 15 g
- Garlic, sliced 15 g
- Ginger Root, grated 15 g
- Fish Sauce 10 g
- Korean Red Chili Paste (Gochujang) 8 g
- Crushed Red Pepper Flakes 2 g
- Black Peppercorns, crushed 0.5 g
- Seal Ribs, cut 1 rack
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade in a food processor and blend until smooth, approximately 40 seconds.
- Cover the seal ribs with the marinade and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. For best results, ensure the grill is very hot.
- Remove ribs from the marinade and scrape of any excess marinade.
- Grill ribs for 2-3 minutes per side; remove from the grill and let rest for 1 minute.
- Green onion, sliced as desired
- White sesame seeds as desired
- Garnish ribs with green onion and white sesame seeds.
- Serve hot with your favourite Korean barbecue sauce